Benylin Mucus Cough Night can relieve night time coughs and a blocked nose. You can breath easier and drift off more easily, allowing you to get the sleep you need to get better.
Directions For Use
- Dose: For oral use only.
- Adults and children aged 12 years and over: Two 5 ml spoonfuls at bedtime followed by two 5 ml spoonfuls every 6 hours, as required. Do not take more than 4 doses (1 dose = two 5 ml spoonfuls) in 24 hours.
- Do not use in children under 12 years.
As with all medicines, if you are pregnant or breast-feeding, consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product. Please consult your doctor or pharmacist if symptoms persist.
Do not exceed the stated dose. May cause drowsiness. If affected, do not drive or operate machinery. Avoid alcoholic drink. Children should be supervised whilst on this medication.
Each 5 ml of Cough Syrup contains: Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 14 mg, Guaifenesin 100 mg, Levomenthol 1.1 mg
Also contains: Liquid Glucose, Sucrose, Ethanol, Colouring (E124) (See leaflet)
- This product contains 5 vol % Ethanol
- Sodium content: 16.42 mg/5 ml
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.