Product and Description
Brolene eye drops contains Propamidine isethionate which belongs to a group of disinfectants and antifungals. It helps to stop the growth of bacteria therefore allowing the body to fight of the infection. It is used for minor eye infections with symptoms including sticky, sore and red eyes.
- Wash your hands before and after use
- Tilt your head slightly, pull your lower lid down and squeeze one to two drops into the eye pocket
- Close your eyes and wipe any excess with a clean tissue
- Use up to four times a day for at least 2 days
- If symptoms have not improved then speak to your pharmacist or doctor
- Must be 12 years and over to use this product
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- They must be stored below 25°C
- Brolene eye drops should not be used past its expiry date, which is printed on the carton and refers to the last day of that month.
- Speak to your doctor or pharmacist if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
- Keep this out of reach and sight of children at all times.
- Contact lenses should not be worn whilst using these drops
- After using these drops you may experience some blurriness. If this occurs, do not drive or use any tools or machines until you can see properly
- Brolene eye drops must be discarded after four weeks from the date of opening
Propamidine isethionate, ammonium chloride, sodium chloride, benzalkonium chloride, sodium hydroxide and water for injections.