Canesten Thrush Duo Oral Capsule & External Cream can provide you with internal and external treatment for thrush symptoms, an oral capsule plus a soothing double-strength cream.
Directions For Use
For vaginal thrush in adults, only a single dose (1 capsule) is needed. Swallow the capsule whole with a glass of water. The capsule can be taken with or without food.
Apply the cream thinly & evenly over the affected external irritated area the cream on the external irritated area 2-3 times a day to relieve the symptoms until they disappear, or up to one week in women and up to 2 weeks in men.
- If you have had more than two infections in the last six months
- If you are under 16 or over 60 years of age
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients in Fluconazole Oral Capsule
- If you are taking any other medicine other than the Pill
- If you are taking the antihistamine terfenadine or the prescription medicine cisapride
- If you have had thrush more than twice in the last six months
- If you have any disease or illness affecting your liver or kidneys or have had unexplained jaundice
- If you suffer from any other chronic disease or illness
- If you or your partner have had exposure to a sexually transmitted disease
- If you are unsure of the cause of your symptoms.
The active ingredient Fluconazole 150 mg. Each capsule also contains: lactose monohydrate & sodium lauryl sulfate.
The Canesten cream contains:
The active ingredient Clotrimazole 200mg (2% w/w). The cream also contains: benzyl alcohol, Polysorbate 60, sorbitan stearate, Cetyl palmitate, Cetostearyl alcohol, octyldodecanol & purified water.