Compeed underfoot blister plaster – providing instant pain relief. Compeed hydrocolloid technology is an active gel with moisture absorbing particles.
Directions For Use
Clean and dry skin before use, ensuring blister area is free of creams and oils.
2) Remove the top paper, then the bottom paper, avoiding touching the adhesive side.
3) Apply plaster firmly over blister, ensuring the edges are well smoothed down.
4) Leave in place until it starts to detach 9Note: may stay in place up to several days).
5) To remove plaster: do not pull upwards but slowly stretch along the skin.
- Diabetics: consult with your doctor before use.
- Do not apply on infected wounds.
- Do not reuse, to avoid infection.
- If blister worsens or does not heal stop exercising and consult a doctor.
- Never cut a Compeed plaster.
- Glue residue can be removed with white spirit, considering the special care instructions of the fabric.