Corsodyl 0.2% Gum Problem Alcohol Free Mint Mouthwash is specially designed to help combat gum disease (gingivitis). It contains an antibacterial agent that reduces the formation of dental plaque, as well as promoting good mouth hygiene. Corsodyl Mouthwash (Alcohol Free) can also be used as an aid to manage oral thrush and denture sore mouth.
Directions For Use
- Use only if seal on cap is present and intact before opening.
- Use twice a day. Fill the cap to 10 ml line. Rinse mouth thoroughly for 1 minute then spit out.
- Do not swallow.
- Do not use more mouthwash than the label tells you to.
- Macrogoglycerol Hydroxystearate may cause skin reactions.
- Keep out of the sight and reach children.
- Do not use after ‘EXP date shown on the pack.
Active ingredient: Chlorhexidine Digluconate 0.2% w/v
Other ingredients: Glycerol, Macrogolglycerol Hydroxystearate, Sorbitol Liquid (Non-Crystallising), Peppermint Flavour and Purified Water