At the first burning, stinging signs of Cystitis you need relief fast. Cystopurin works by counteracting the acidity of your urine, helping to relieve the burning, stinging pain on passing water. This 48 hour treatment will usually help you feel better within a few hours.
Directions For Use
Adults and children over 6 years:
- Take one sachet dissolved in water, three times daily for two days.
- Empty the contents of one sachet into a small glass of cold water (200ml) and stir until granules dissolve to give a pink, fruit flavoured drink.
- All six sachets must be taken to complete the course of treatment.
- Not recommended for children under 6 years. If symptoms persist longer than the 48 hour treatment you should consult your doctor.
- Do not take Cystopurin if you are pregnant, or have kidney or heart disease, without consulting your doctor first.