Daktarin Gold Cream works on the outer layer of the skin. This enables it to directly target the infection that causes athlete’s foot. Research indicates that the effects of Daktarin Gold can last for up to eight weeks from the start of the one week treatment. Choose Daktarin Gold to treat your symptoms easily and confidentially.
Directions For Use
- For mild athlete’s foot, apply Daktarin Gold Cream twice daily for one week.
- For more severe or extensive athlete’s foot apply twice daily for at least 2-3 days after symptoms have cleared.
- For dhobie itch and candidal intertrigo, apply Daktarin Gold Cream once or twice daily for at least 2-3 days after symptoms have cleared.
- Do not put the cream into your eyes. You should only use it on your skin.
- If you are or have recently been applying a ‘potent corticosteroid’ medicine (such as betamethasone, fluocinolone or triamcinolone) to your skin, speak to your doctor before you use Daktarin Gold because you should not use them at the same time or within two weeks of each other.
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding – If you are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant, you should talk to your doctor before you use the cream. They will decide if you can use the cream. You can use Daktarin Gold whilst breastfeeding. It is inadvisable to apply directly to the breast while breast feeding.
20 milligrams (mg) of ketoconazole water, propylene glycol, stearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, sorbitan stearate, polysorbate 60, polysorbate 80, isopropyl myristate and sodium sulphite (E221).