Eumovate eczema & dermatitis cream 15g can provide instant relief during flareups of eczema and dermatitis. Eczema is a common condition that causes skin to become dry, itchy and irritated. Dermatitis presents similar symptoms but occurs when you touch something that might cause irritation, such as when sensitive skin touches strong soap.
Directions For Use
Apply to the affected area twice a day for up to 7 days.
• Read the patient information leaflet carefully before use
• Do not use: if you have ever had a reaction to Eumovate or any of its ingredients. If you are pregnant, may be pregnant or breastfeeding. If you are using any other topical corticosteroids
• Not suitable for children under 12
• Do not use on broken or infected skin e.g. cold sores, athletes’ foot, impetigo or thrush
• This medicine should not be used to treat psoriasis or acne
• For external use only
• Keep out of sight and reach of children
• Do not store above 25°C
Active Ingredient: Clobetasone Butyrate 0.05% w/w.
Other Ingredients: Glycerol, Glycerol Monostearate, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Beeswax Substitute 6621, Arlacel 165, Dimeticone 20 Chlorocresol, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid Monohydrate and Purified Water