Gaviscon Advance Chewable Tablets Peppermint Flavour is an extra strength formula that works instantly to bring soothing relief from the pain of heartburn, indigestion, and reflux cough. These tablets are suitable to take during pregnancy.
Directions For Use
- For oral administration.
- Adults & children 12 yrs & over: 2 to 4 tablets after meals & at bedtime.
- Children under 12 yrs: Should only be given on medical advice.
- Chew thoroughly before swallowing.
- This treatment may be less effective if you have decreased the amounts of gastric acid produced in your stomach.
- If symptoms persist after 7 days, please consult your doctor.
- If you take too many tablets you may feel bloated.
- It is unlikely to cause you any harm, but please consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not take if you know you are allergic to any of the ingredients as skin rashes and difficulty in breathing have been reported.
- Consult your doctor if you experience these or any other side-effects.
The active ingredients 250mg Sodium Alginate, 133.5mg Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate & 80mg Calcium Carbonate.