We all get that blocked, congested feeling now and again.
Whether it’s the common cold, hay fever or general congestion, Happinose helps to gently decongest and soothe.
Applied to the nose, lips, throat, chest or between the shoulders and suitable for adults and children aged 5 and over, Happinose can help you breathe again.
The lubricating ointment formulation will also help to soothe dry, irritated skin around the nose.
- Wash hands after use.
- If symptoms persist after 10-14 days, consult your doctor or a pharmacist.
- Do not use on children under the age of 5 years.
- Do not use if sensitive to any of the ingredients.
Levomenthol (0.3% w/w), cineole (eucalyptol), geranium oil, white soft paraffin, and light liquid paraffin.
- For adults, blow the nose before application.
- Carefully apply up to 1 cm of HAPPINOSE in and around each nostril, using the little finger and inhale through the nose.
- Re-apply every four hours as requested.
- For children 10 years and over, as above but use up to 1/2cm.
- For children 5-9 years, as above but use up to 1/4cm.
For external use only.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Keep away from the eyes.
Do not store above 25°C.
Keep the container tightly closed.