A traditional herbal medicinal product used for the temporary relief of sleep disturbances, based on traditional use only.
Directions For Use
Swallow 1 tablet 30-60 minutes before bedtime. If necessary, on subsequent evenings, swallow 1 additional tablet earlier during the evening.
Do not use if foil strip is damaged.
- Not recommended for anyone under 18 years old.
- Do not take if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Do not take if you are taking any other medicines for sleep.
- Kalms Night is not recommended for use during pregnancy or when breast-feeding.
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking any medicine.
- You must contact a doctor if symptoms worsen or do not improve after 4 weeks. Kalms Night tablets may make you feel sleepy. If affected, do not drive or operate any tools or machines.
- Alcohol may increase the sedative effect. Excessive alcohol consumption should be avoided.
- Do not store above 25°C. Do not use if foil strip is damaged.
- Store in the original package.