Migraleve complete contains a combination of pink and yellow tablets that can effectively reduce the migraine pain. Migraleve pink tablets have a unique double action, providing short term relief from migraine headache and associated nausea and vomiting. If taken at the first sign of a migraine, Migraleve pink tablets can prevent an attack from developing. They contain a combination of paracetamol, codeine and buclizine. Migraleve yellow tablets provide relief for continuing migraine symptoms and should always be taken after your first dose of Migraleve pink tablets. The active ingredients in the yellow tablets are paracetamol and codeine, a powerful combination for pain relief.
Directions for use
- 2 Migraleve pink tablets to be swallowed at the first sign of a migraine attack.
- If the migraine persists, then take 2 Migraleve yellow tablets every 4 hours after the Migraine Pink dose. Do not take more than 8 tablets (2 pink and 6 yellow) in a 24 hour period.
Children 10-14 years of age:
- 1 Migraleve pink tablet to be swallowed at the first sign of a migraine attack.
- If the migraine persists, then take 1 Migraleve yellow tablet every 4 hours after the Migraleve Pink dose. Do not take more than 4 tablets (1 pink and 3 yellow) in a 24 hour period.
- Warning: do not exceed the stated dose. May cause drowsiness. If affected do not drive or operate machinery
- Do not combine with alcohol
- Can cause addiction
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- For three days only
- Do not take with other paracetamol-containing products
- Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose (even if you feel well)