Nurofen for Children is a liquid medicine that can help to ease pain and fever in children. Suitable for children aged between 3 months and 9 years old, Nurofen for Children is available in delicious orange and strawberry flavours and comes with an easy-dosing syringe in every pack. The perfect pain relief medicine for children.
Directions For Use
Before using this product, shake the bottle well. Push the easy-dosing syringe into the plug in the neck of the bottle. Turn the bottle and syringe upside down, holding the syringe firmly in place. Gently pull down the plunger on the syringe to draw out enough Nurofen for Children medicine to fill the syringe to the correct amount that you need. Turn the bottle the right way up and remove the syringe from the plug. Use the syringe to slowly and gently release the medicine into your child’s mouth, aiming between the cheek and gums and pausing to let your child swallow the medicine if needed.
Nurofen for Children is not suitable for babies under the age of 3 months or babies who weigh less than 5kg. Do not take this product if you or your child are allergic to ibuprofen, aspirin or other NSAIDs, or any of the other listed ingredients. Do not use Nurofen for Children if you or your child:
- Have ever had a reaction after taking ibuprofen, aspirin, or any other NSAID medicines, e.g. asthma, runny nose, rash, swelling of face, tongue, lips, or throat
- Are taking any other NSAID painkillers, or aspirin with a daily dose of more than 75mg
- Have or have had more than 2 episodes of a stomach ulcer, perforation, or bleeding
- Have severe heart, kidney, or liver failure
- Have inherited problems coping with fructose/fruit sugar, as the body can make some fructose from the ingredient maltitol
- Have a history of stomach bleeding or perforation after taking ibuprofen or other NSAIDs