Provides relief from the symptoms of nasal congestion due to:
- Allergies such as hay fever.
- Works within minutes to clear a blocked nose and relieve excessive nasal secretions for up to 10 hours.
For Adults and Children over 12 years: 1 spray in each nostril 2 or 3 times daily.
Side effects and warnings:
- Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children
- Not suitable for infants or children under 12 years
- Do not use continuously for more than seven consecutive days. If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- If you are pregnant or taking other medicines or are under a doctor’s care consult your doctor before using Otrivine.
Active Ingredient: Contains Xylometazoline Hydrochloride (0.1% w/v)
Also contains: Hypromellose, Sodium chloride, Sorbitol, Sodium phosphate, Sodium acid phosphate, Disodium edetate, Benzalkonium chloride, and Purified water.