Regaine for Men Extra Strength is for men with a family history of hair loss who have a general thinning of hair at the top of the scalp (vertex).
It prevents further hair loss and regrows hair.
Directions For Use
- Your hair and scalp should be thoroughly dry before using Regaine for Men Extra Strength.
- Apply a dose of 1ml, with one of the enclosed applicators, to the affected area twice daily (with a 12-hour interval in between).
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Use this medicine only on your skin.
- Wash hands after use.
- Continuous use is necessary to improve and at least maintain your hair re-growth.
- It takes time to re-grow hair. In clinical trials 3 out of 5 men reported hair re-growth after 48 weeks.
- Hair re-growth may become noticeable after 2 months.
- Regaine for Men Extra Strength will not work for everyone.
Do not use if you:
- Are a woman.
- Suffer from a problem with blood pessure.
- Don’t know why you’re losing your hair- see your doctor.
- Have sudden or patchy hair loss.
- Have other conditions associated with your hair loss.
- Have a red, inflamed, irritated, infected or painful scalp, or shaven head.
- Have a dressing or bandage on your scalp.
- Are using other medications on your scalp.
- Have any other scalp condition
- Are sensitive to any ingredients in this medicine. See list on side panel.
- Are under 18 or over 65 years of age.
Minoxidil 50 mg/ml.
Also contains: Ethanol (alcohol), propylene glycol, water.