Try Sudafed Blocked Nose Spray for 3-way rapid relief, helps:
- Unblock your nose
- Reduce the build-up of mucus
- Eases breathing through your nose
This nasal spray targets the source of congestion. It gets to work in minutes, and its effects can last for up to 10 hours, helping clear your blocked nose and relieve any discomfort caused by cold and flu or allergies.
Just one spray up each nostril helps to clear blocked airways and reduce stuffiness, to help you breathe freely through your nose once again.
How it works:
Simply position the nozzle at the entrance to each nostril and press the plunger downwards. Breathe in through the nose at the same time.
The spray is non-drowsy and can offer congestion relief for up to 10 hours, thanks to its active ingredient, Xylometazoline hydrochloride.
How to use:
Please read the enclosed leaflet before first use.
One spray into each nostril 2-3 times daily, as necessary.
Adults and Children 12 years and over.
- Get your head back – Sudafed contains active ingredients which help to reduce swelling and expand the nasal passages
- Sudafed Blocked Nose Spray helps unblock the nose, reduce the build-up of mucus and eases breathing through the nose
- Relieves blocked noses/congestion to aid restful sleep
- Gets to work in two mins and lasts for up to 10 hours
- Can be used by adults and children 12 years and over
- See product description for more information